Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Family Affair

This is the swap card I made for my last Stampin' Up! meeting. I made 25 of them. The funny part is that I got everyone involved in this one. I had my step mom taping ribbon, my dad was applying dimensionals and I even had my husband cutting ribbon and coloring flowers. There was a real assembly line happening.
The Designer Series paper I used on this card is part of the Sale-a-bration promotion and you can get it free when you place a $60.00 Stampin' Up! order with me.

Stamps: Sweet Stems, Embrace Life
Paper:Delicate Dots DSP, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Certainly Celery Marker, Bashful Blue Marker
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home