So the Barium Swallow was a traumatic experience for both me and my little man. He was terrified of the technicians and the XRay machine and my heart was breaking because he was crying so much. But at least it is over with and now we wait for the results.......
The card I posted today looks nothing like what I had intended it to look like. The oval shape was made with Oval Scallop Frame die. I had orginally planned to use the scalloped part of the die with DSP but no matter what I did I couldn't get it to look right. My taffeta ribbon was on my desk and I was like "Hmmm...What would it look like if...." and that's how I lost the frame and gained the ruffle. To make the ruffle all I did was apply sticky strip to the back of the oval, all the way around, and then just kept folding and sticking the ribbon. I then stuck it to the card with 2 layers dimensionals (2 stuck together) so that the ribbon didn't get too squished. I did the sparkle around the circle with the "bliss" stamp on it by running my 2-way glue pen around the edge then dipping it into my Dazzling Diamonds. And LOOK more HodgePodge. I think I am on the path to recovery. LMBO
Stamps: For the Bride
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Not Quite Navy Ink Pad and Marker
Accessories: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Styled Vanilla HodgePodge Hardware, 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Oval Scallop Frame Die, Big Shot, Dazzling Diamonds, Stampin' Sponges, Stampin' Dimensionals, 2-way Glue Pen, Snail Adhesive, Sticky Strip