Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh, Nervous Me......

At my last Stampin' Up! meeting I did a demonstration on glitter brads. Imagine me, one of the shyest people in the world doing a presentation in front of about 80 people. I was so nervous I didn't think I would be able to do it but once I got started it wasn't that bad. I will definitely share more ideas this way. Anyhoo, this is one of the samples I prepared for my presentation. The glitter brad is holding the ribbon on the card and is a build-a-brad with a pop up glue dot and fine glitter. The picture doesn't do it justice, it is so pretty. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.....

Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Flight of the Butterfly
Paper: Taken with Teal, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Taken, with Teal, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Accessories: Rose Red Ribbon, Build-a-brad, pop-up glue dot, fine cosmo glitter, stampin' dimensionals

1 comments:

I love this one, the colors are great.. thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home