Friday, May 7, 2010

Fabulous Friday


It's Fabulous Friday. I'm not sure who I'm going to give this card to but I never seem to have enough masculine cards. I know it has a bow on it but Hey, I'm a girl. What can I say?
My Tip today is about coloring images with Stampin' Up! markers. I use Shimmery White paper. It doesn't seem to pile as much as Whisper White and you can add a few layers of ink to make some areas darker than others. I colored the lighter, shadowy areas with a little ink and a blender pen.

Supplies
Stamps: King of the Grill
Paper: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Shimmery White, To the Nines DSP
Ink: Stazon Black, Sage Shadow marker, Chocolate Chip marker, Sahara Sand marker, Going Gray marker, Basic Gray marker, Blush Blossom marker, Bashful Blue marker, Real Red marker, Brocade Blue marker, Platinum Shimmer Paint
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Stylus, Blender Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

2 comments:

You did a fabulous job on this card! Any man would love to get this card. Thank you for the tip on coloring with markers.

Sherri Power

What a handsome card! I love the two papers you used and all the details! Great job! What guy wouldn't love this card!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home