Friday, May 14, 2010

Fabulous Friday

It's Fabulous Friday!!!

Today's card is supposed to look like a foggy day. I'm not sure if I succeeded with that effect but I thought the card looked pretty in the end. It was easy peasy to make this card. I just stamped some background trees in Perfect Plum ink (the camera didn't pick that up very well) and my main tree image in Elegant Eggplant ink. When it dried I used my sponge dauber and covered the cardstock in Whisper White ink.

I hope everyone has a super weekend.

Supplies
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Le Jardin Botanique, All Holidays
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Slot Punch, Small Oval Punch, Larger Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Cute, cute card. I think it looks foggy. Maybe a little more so if you could have blurred part of the tree. Just guessing here.

Love it tho.

When I first looked at your card..I saw a glimps from the window on the evening of the first snow storm.
Some dazzingling diamonds would complete the image in my head..lol

I do love the look of this card whether it should be a evening storm or darkness of a fog it was well done. Thanks for sharing your card. Nice work!!

Beautiful card, Michelle. The fog effect looks great. Nice simple design, and elegant.

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home