Friday, June 11, 2010

Fabulous Friday


I guess there really isn't anything super Fabulous about this card. Not a lot of layers, no super fancy techniques or crazy embellishments. But....I really love this card. If you can't tell, I've kinda been on a monochromatic kick as of late. This card uses all shades of gray. I colored the images with my markers and used sponge daubers and ink pads to color the Presto Patterns DSP. I embossed to sentiment cause it was looking a little fuzzy on the DSP. Lucky for me, the classic ink stay wet for a little longer on this paper and I didn't have to start over again.

Well, I am off to read Breaking Dawn from the Twilight Series........AGAIN. I got pre-sale tickets for me and my friend, Mandy, last week (I'm so excited I could scream) and started reading Eclipse this week. Well, I finished it yesterday and I can't resist reading the last one. The book is calling me, can't you hear it? LMBO Anyway, have a great weekend everyone.

Oppsie, I almost forgot. I got so wrapped up in Bella and Edward yesterday that I forgot to pick a winner for Take it Tuesday. So the winner is...................Da - Da - DA

Happy Birthday! Your card is beautiful, and in one of my favorite colors :)
Kris Sobolik
ksobolik@hotmai.com
www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com

Kris Sobolik said... June 8, 2010 7:07 AM

Thanks for taking the time to comment Kris. I'll send you an email for info on where to send your kit.


Supplies
Stamps: Elements of Style
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Presto Patterns DSP
Ink:Basic Black, Sahara Sand marker & ink pad, Going Gray marker, Basic Gray marker and ink pad
Accessories: Basic Black Satin Ribbon, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Corner Round Punch, Sponge Daubers, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Oh my.... that's very elegant! Who would have thought that a card made entirely with shades of gray would be awesome!

Wow! I just found your site from My creative Corner site! Boy I sure have been missing some beautiful cards! I absolutely love yor cards! I tried to find a way to subscribe but couldn't so I just bookmarked your site! I love the "gray card" too! But then agin, I LOVED all the cards I seen here! Thanks for sharing your awesome talent with us! I will be sure to check in again!
Missy

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home