Monday, June 7, 2010

Make It Monday

Ok, look out world, I have officially opened my jar of Dazzling Diamonds again. I am a glitter fanatic (must be the magpie in me). About 4 months ago I had to force myself not to glitter-ify everything I made. Everything I touched had glitter on it including the dog, my child and my husband. I started my self imposed glitter ban when my hubby came home and told me that they were starting to make fun of him at work because of all the glitter. lol.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for a tutorial on how to make this card.

Supplies
Stamps: All Holidays, All a Flutter
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry marker, Pale Plum marker & ink pad
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Pretties Kit White halfback Pearls, Itty Bitty Buttons, Circle Scissors Plus, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Crystals Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Stampin' Sponges


Dazzling Butterfly

1 comments:

Love your card great colors!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home