Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Take It Tuesday


I'm so excited. Yesterday, my sister sent me an email with her flight itinerary. Her and her family are coming to visit in less than 2 weeks. They live on the other side of the country so I don't get to see them very often. Lots of planning to do now. :)

This card is part of Take It Tuesday. If you leave a comment on this blog post (click here to go to my blog if you are reading this from Facebook), you will be entered to win a free card kit with enough supplies to make 5 copies of this card (minus the adhesive and stamped images). You have until midnight June 16/10. I will pick a winner on Thursday.


Supplies
Stamps:Greetings, Earthling
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Old Olive,
Ink: Basic Black, Going Gray, Old Olive Marker, Pumpkin Pie marker, Basic Gray marker, Regal Rose marker
Accessories: Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Designer Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch. Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Blender Pen

7 comments:

I never have enough kid cards or cards for males. How fun!
thanks for sharing.
Brenda Mo

What a darling little card. Just right for a little boy. Thank you for entering my name in you drawing.
Jackie

I love this card - I just made some "alien" cards for my niece's boys - they loved 'em! Yours is great - thanks for the share!

Michelle! I love this card my nephews would love it!! I love the stamp set too How cute is that. Thanks for entering me into your drawing....
Francis

Hi Michelle Your card Is wonderful and I love the bright orange < Cheers Deb Raymer

love it, the alien stamp set it another of my favorites! You'l have to show me some time how you do the coloring in parts.

Love this card! Great way to showcase some of the new colors. I LOVE the Kraft paper!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home