Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wheel It Wednesday


I'm still not feeling 100%. It's been 5 days now so I'm wondering if I have a stomach bug or if my ulcer is acting up again. Yes, I was a worry wort in Grade 9 (I know, was I a geek or what?) and gave myself an ulcer. Anywho, creative juices don't seem to flow as freely as stomach juices lately. This is the best I can do for a card to share today. Hopefully tomorrow I can come up with something a little more inspiring.

Supplies
Stamps: Blissful Bride, All Holidays, Posy Party Builder Wheel
Paper: Texture Dusty Durango, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Dusty Durango inkpad & marker, Crushed Curry marker, Always Artichoke marker
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Flower Designer Brads, Silver Brads, Corner Round Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Sponge Daubers, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home