Friday, June 25, 2010

Fabulous Friday

First things first, Yes it's still me. I've just given my blog a facelift. I found the Scrappin' Blogs site and thought to myself "Self, I think it is time your blog had a fun new look". So that's what I did. It hasn't quite grown on me yet but I'm sure it will cause it has some serious blog bling.

A new Stampin' Up! catalogue is soon upon us and I love getting new toys to play with. However, there is one item that retired that I don't think I can live without and that would be my Creamy Caramel ink. To me, it is the perfect color for giving that distressed, worn paper look. I bought 2 of the reinker just in case. It has to be the ink I use the most.

Well, my sister and her family will be here on Sunday. I am so excited but I am going to be quite busy. I am definitely not going to be able to post to my blog everyday. I will still be posting cards, when I have time to make them, though.

Supplies
Stamps: Because I Care, Occasional Quotes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Newsprint DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Basic Black 1 1/4" Striped Ribbon, Linen Thread, Ticket Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

4 comments:

Super looking card! Thanks for sharing.

Fabulous and stunning card, love it!! Cute blog lift too!

This is a terrific combo. I love it.

Very nice. Love the bow. Great job.

Post a Comment

Older Post Home