Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wheel It Wednesday


Sorry for not posting yesterday. Things have been crazy busy. What with Father's Day and my computer issues. Then my little guy decided he didn't need a nap yesterday afternoon and I usually power stamp while he sleeps. Ahh.... summer is coming.

For this card, although the camera didn't pick it up very well, I made score lines on three sides of the Whisper White cardstock and wheelied in between those score lines. I used the brads to cover over the areas where the wheeled image overlapped. The butterfly is a perfect example for why you shouldn't throw anything out. I colored and cut out this butterfly about a month ago but decided to use a different color on that card. Well, I needed an embelly for this card and this butterfly caught my eye. :) Waste not, want not I guess.

Supplies
Stamps: Inspired by Nature, All a Flutter, Dear Friend Wheel
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Dusty Durango marker, So Saffron marker
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Brads, Bone Folder, Paper Trimmer, Piercing Tool, Snail Adhesive, Tombow Adhesive

4 comments:

Very nice, Michelle! Now I need that wheel!

Beautiful card and fabulously coloured butterfly.

Gorgeous card, love how you wheeled the border.. very pretty effect!

Really cute card.. and love how you used the wheel!! Now another wheel I may have to get!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home