Monday, June 21, 2010

Make It Monday



I am having some serious Microsoft Word issues today. I typed up the tutorial for this card and now everytime I try and open or upload it, I get an error message. So I decided to post the card and details and I will post the tutorial once I have the bugs worked out, or give up and retype it. (whichever comes first)

ETA: I had to retype my tutorial *sigh*. You can find it on the bottom of this post.

So Purple Rain was the first song that started to play when I turned on my IPod when I made this card. Can you tell? lol I hadn't planned on cutting out this hydrangea image (which btw was a serious pain in the butt) but I made way too many boo-boos outside the lines. I think it worked out OK in the end, though. Well, I'm off to try and salvage my tutorial. Hopefully, I'll be back later today.

Supplies
Stamps: Because I Care (new hostess set)
Paper: Whisper White, Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum marker, Old Olive marker
, So Saffron marker
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Gold Brads, Blender Pen, Stampin' Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips

Hydrangea Card

8 comments:

Very pretty Michelle... one of my favorite flowers!

The purple is gorgeous- love this pretty flower! Love your card. TFS

This is an awesome card. Love your unusual color.
DianeL

Lovely card and very creative!

this card is so pretty, love the hydranga

I love the colors on this card! I will miss that DSP!!

Your blog is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing the tutorials!!

Rhonda

Your coloring is fab. and this stamp was made for you. Thanks for the tut. and sharing your beautiful artwork.
Sharon L

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home