Thursday, June 3, 2010

Try It Thursday


A friend of mine (Hi Nadine - waving franticly) needed someone to watch her little girl, who is the same age as my Cole, last night. So Cole had a friend to play with. I wanted to send her home with something so I had them color the Build-a-bear images and then made these cute little baskets.

I've made this baskets before but got the inspiration to make these from Stamp TV the other week. I colored one myself and the other 2 were colored by the munchkins. I also put a bookmark in there. I know they are a little young, but I know I sometimes need a bookmark to remember where we are in a book and they are just too cute!!!

So for Try It Thursday, why don't you make a basket. They are super cute and people love little gifts. I'll bet you make someone's day. :)



Supplies
Stamps: Beary Best Friends

Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pawsitively Prints DSP

Ink: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink marker,
Close to Cocoa marker, Creamy Caramel marker,
Basic Gray marker

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Soft Subtles Brads, Piercing Tool, Sticky Strip,
Snail Adhesive

2 comments:

Way cute. Gonna have to give those baskets a go, they are great!

these are wonderful! thanks for sharing!! I just love them!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home