Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Friday

I made this card to go with a gift I have for a friend. The gift is a book is I thought this card would go really nice with it. I think I'll make a matching bookmark to go inside the card from two Tags die before I give it away, though.

Well, the weekend is soon upon us and I've got a busy one. Isn't that always the case? Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

Supplies
Stamps: First Day
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Travel Journal DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Creamy Caramel marker, Riding Hood Red marker
Accessories: Retired Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Mini Library Clips, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Stampin' Sponge, Spiral Punch, Big Shot, Circles #2 Die, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Great card- I love the ribbon with the clip- such a nice idea to make a bookmark to go with this- my kids are readers- this would be great card for any of them! TFS

Love the colors Michelle...awesome cards this week!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home