Monday, June 14, 2010

Make It Monday

I accidently made this card. Weird, I know. I was running a piece of Creamy Caramel Cardstock through the Big Shot and a small piece of cardstock was stuck to the bottom. When it came out there was a raised area and I thought it looked a lot like a Band Aid. Some I redid it with a little more cardstock underneath and a little more centered and Voila, this card came to life.

Scroll to the bottom of this post for a short tutorial on how to make this card.

Supplies
Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust
Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Round Corner Punch, Piercing Tool, Mat Pack, Heat Tool, Sponge Dauber, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Big Shot, Impressions Pad, Silicone Mat

Bandaid Card s

3 comments:

Super Cute! I love it.

OMgosh! Love it. Don't you just love when accidents happen?

I love this card! What a great idea! I made my own version of it and linked you on my blog. If you want to see it, here is the post:
http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/06/band-aid-card-free-tutorial.html
I just found your blog today and I love your stuff! Thanks for the great inspiration!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home